Monday, August 30, 2010

Sooo...

I took a wee bit of a break from blogging and reading (ok almost an entire month) but truth be told I needed it. It happens to all of us voracious readers eventually-you just get so burnt out reading nonstop that a little break is in order. I spent almost the entire month of August reading To Dance with Kings by Rosalind Laker and this past friday I couldn't resist the urge to run out to Barnes and Noble and grab a copy of Mockingjay, the final installment in Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy to see how it all ended. I finished it in less than a day. A review of TDWK will either be posted here or at Royal Reviews although I am not sure which yet. Also you can count on a review of Mockingjay coming this weekend.

I am now back to adventuring through Scotland with Jamie and Claire in Diana Gabaldon's second installment in the Outlander series, Dragonfly in Amber.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer. My little crumb snatcher starts school again next week and then we will all be able to settle back into a routine. I am participating in another series reading challenge so stay tuned for many reviews in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment