This problem has dogged me for a whole month now! When I was taking my statistical methods and astronomy classes I had no time to read at all (or eat or sleep really). Since those two have ended I have been blazing through books and I just want to read more.
On my completed but not reviewed pile as of today:
- Quarantine by John Smolens
- The Second Empress by Michelle Moran
- The Ruins of Lace by Iris Anthony
- Princess Elizabeth's Spy by Susan Elia MacNeal
Completed books for mini review or Friday Reading Journal post:
- The Street Sweeper by Elliott Perlman
- The Gilded Chamber by Rebecca Kohn
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
All these reviews to write and yet all I want to do is curl up in my blanket with my cup of coffee and Gilbert asleep on my feet and read some more! What is a girl to do?
The goal is to churn out two a week until I get caught up. My course load for school doubles on the 1st of November and I won't get another break until December 12th. Can I do it? We shall see....