Definition of a chunkster:
A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature, whether non-fiction or fiction. A chunkster should be a challenge.
Well, I have plenty of books that would qualify so I am going to take on the most challenging category:
Mor-book-ly Obese - This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to EIGHT or more Chunksters of which three tomes MUST be 750 pages or more.
CHUNKSTERS OVER 450 PGS:
1. Aztec Blood by Gary Jennings (524 pgs) Finished! My thoughts HERE and HERE
2. The Technologists by Matthew Pearl (480 pgs) Finished! REVIEW
3. The Sister Queens by Sophie Perinot (528 pgs) Finished! Review
4. Katherine by Anya Seton (541 pgs) Finished! My thoughts HERE
5. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte (520 pgs) Finished! REVIEW
CHUNKSTERS OVER 750 PGS:
1. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon (880 pgs) Finished! REVIEW
2. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (984 gs) Finished! Review coming soon!