Have you ever been physically exhausted from being so mind numbingly bored? That was me this week at work. After an entire week of being without my computer where I
Reviews posted this past week:
- The Women of the Cousins War by Philippa Gregory, David Baldwin and Michael Jones
- The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
- The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
- Claude & Camille: A Novel of Monet by Stephanie Cowell
- The Magician King by Lev Grossman
1. This blog which is completely devoted to period movies! I have no idea why I haven't run across this before but classic movies and period movies are my faves and this blog is all kinds of awesome! Someone posted about it on a Papebackswap forum and I am so glad they did!
2. This Guy who has hilariously reviewed Jean Auel's Earth's Children series and is now tackling Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books. Best video reviews EVER.
3. This shop on Etsy. Every time I start browsing Etsy I end up losing about 2 hours looking at all the gorgeous period gowns they have on there (and being extremely jealous of the talent people on there have-I can't sew to save my life!)
4. This drink from Starbucks. I am a Starbucks addict. I lovingly refer to my morning cup of java as my anti-homicidal medicine. This is loaded with sugar and calories but it is magically delicious!
5. This stamp. First thought on seeing this stamp: "I so NEED this for work!" Second thought: "Would I ever have the balls to use it?" Third thought: "I don't care! I want it anyway!" Also as if that stamp wasn't enough to make me love Think Geek forever they have the best pizza cutter in the history of man. I'm going to proudly fly my nerd flag here for a minute. Yes I love Star Trek and have since middle school. Captain Kirk would definitely approve of the purchase of this $30 pizza cutter even if my husband doesn't.
And now I am off to make Gilbert's fur luxurious and hopefully get some reading done at some point today. Hope everyone has a happy Sunday!