Sunday, July 24, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog Book Review.

Another lazy Sunday in store for me!  For the last couple of weeks I have been reading along at a blistering pace (for me anyway) and then all of a sudden around Wednesday of last week I lost my reading mojo and have only been able to read about 20 pages a day.  I really need to pick it back up since the high summer read-a-thon starts at 1 am (my time) on Monday and if I continue at that pace I doubt I'll even get 1 book done by the end of it.

This week I reviewed 3 books:
This coming week:
Monday-Mailbox time!
Tuesday-Review of King and Goddess by Judith Tarr at Royal Reviews
Wednesday- Review of Josefina's Sin by Claudia H. Long
Friday-Review of The Twelfth Enchantment by David Liss

The Summer of ARCs and Galleys Giveaway is still open if you haven't entered to win a book for July.  I just added my signed copy of The Tudor Throne in there and will be adding ARC of The Twelfth Enchantment in there before the month is over.

Despite my current mini-slump I think July is my best reading month of the year so far.  I think part of it is the heat.  Normally I'm outside doing stuff but we've seen temperatures in the 90's here and it rarely gets that hot in Michigan so I've had more time indoors in front of the air conditioning reading.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment