Monday, July 25, 2011

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books.  This month it is making it's home at: A Sea of Books.
The Book Gods have been good to me once again this week.  Added to my shelf this week are:

From Barnes & Noble:

Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick
From Paperbackswap:

House of Dreams by Pauline Gedge
  
Joanna (Roselynde Chronicles #3) by Roberta Gellis

 
The King's Witch by Cecelia Holland


And for review via Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours:
 
Road from the West: Bk 1 of the Chronicles of Tancred by Roseanne E. Lortz
From Booked for the Season:
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte

Thats it for this week!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great bookish week! The Anne Bronte book sounds interesting. I've only read Charlotte Bronte, but would love to read works by all 3 sisters at some point. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! I hope you love the Bronte -- all three sisters are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting mailbox. Love your little mailboxes all in a row with little birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. Some of those books I hadn't heard of and I'm adding to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! The first one really intrigues me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous Lady of the English! And I really need to try Pauline Gedge's books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox, Holly. I hope you enjoy Lady of the English. I'm working my way through that one right now...albeit slowly because I keep getting sidetracked by George R.R. Martin books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, all those look wonderful. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those should keep you busy for a while. I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great mailbox! Those historical fiction ones look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely mailbox! I recently bought a set of the Roselynde Chronicles - the ones printed in the 70s & early 80s. I'm looking forward to reading them. Enjoy your books!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete