Friday, July 23, 2010

A Small Update

In between having a huge inspection at work that I had to get ready for and being without internet because our modem crapped out and we had to wait for the cable weenies to come install a new one, it seems I have taken a bit of an involuntary break from blogging. Fortunately I was able to read some really great books and will have reviews on the following coming this week:

  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • The Lady in the Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn by Alison Weir
  • I, Elizabeth by Rosalind Miles

I am so glad it is finally the weekend. The inspection that has kept me away from here went well, but I am so ready to kick my feet up, relax, and do some more reading!

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    Sometimes involuntary breaks from blogging can be very welcome. =) We had a power outage the other night, and I got to sit in the dark, feel the wind, and just think. =)

    But it's nice to see you back, too.

    ReplyDelete