Sunday, June 13, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by A Muse in the Fog.

Another wonderful week for reading! This week I was able to review 4 books:

For some reason I thought I could read a 900+ pages book in 2 days and have it reviewed for this week. Silly me! After 5 days of reading I am just about finished with The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber so that one will get a review this week. My review of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen will be posted over on Royal Reviews on the 16th so please check it out!

This week I participated in my first Friday Blogger Hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. It was a lot of fun and I found several new blogs to follow.

I also managed to complete the Historical Fiction Challenge. Some time this week I'm hoping to create a separate page to track all the book I've read for challenges (having a wee bit of trouble keeping track of them all....).

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. It is supposed to rain all day here so no fun outdoor stuff for us :(

1 comment:

  1. I keep track of my challenges using a spreadsheet so I can cross them off I as I finish them! Congrats on finish the Historical Fiction challenge. I have one more left to finish for that with both the books that I am currently reading qualifying for it, so I won't be too far behind you!

    ReplyDelete