Sunday, May 16, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by A Muse in the Fog.

It was a busy week for me work-wise and I still managed to read until I felt my eyeballs were going to fall out! I am in the process of re-organizing my "library" once again which is becoming really hard because I am sorely lacking the shelving department. Think they'll notice if I haul a bookcase or two home from the office? Nah, better not. ;-)

This week I reviewed:
  • The Tudor Rose by Margaret Campbell Barnes
  • Infinity in the Palm of Her Hand by Gioconda Belli
  • Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen

One other item I am super excited about-earlier this week the wonderful ladies over at Royal Reviews posted that they were closing up shop due to no longer having enough time to devote to the site. I was really disappointed since I loved reading the reviews posted there and have added many books to my "to read" list because of that site. Angela from Renee's Reads stepped in and offered to take over the site. She posted on bookblogs asking if anyone would be interested in becoming a reviewer for the site and I thought it would be awesome to become part of the magic that is Royal Reviews so I will now be writing a review or two a month there too. Yay for the site staying open and Yay for me having another excuse to read!

For all meme lovers out there check out the new one which asks you to write about your favorite book settings @ Shredded Cheddar. I didn't have time to participate this week, but I definitely plan to give it a try in the future.

Ok, hope everyone has a great week. I am off to curl up with the latest issues of Bookmarks and Redbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment