Sunday, April 18, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by A Muse in the Fog.

Not so much going on for me this week and that is mostly because I've decided to finally finish a couple of huge books that I started awhile ago, got a quarter of the way through and quit. I am currently working on The First Man in Rome by Colleen McCullough and Memoirs of Cleopatra by Margaret George both of which are around the 800 page mark. I'm also trying to finish Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood.

Midweek I did manage to finished Tears of the Desert: A Memoir of Survival in Darfur by Halima Bashir and there will be a review coming on that one.

This weekend I also hit a whole bunch of yard sales and one FOL sale so I will have another decent sized mailbox tomorrow :) My hubby still has not finished my bookshelf that he was building me for my birthday (which was February 21st!!) and I wish he would hurry up! The spring/summer book gathering season is upon us and I am out of room!

Hope everyone else has a great sunday! I'll be outside working most of today but hopefully I'll get time to read sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment