Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.

I had a pretty decent mailbox this week thanks to the annual Hackley Library FOL Sale and the annual community yard sale around my neighborhood.

From the FOL Sale:

  • Shannon by Frank Delaney
  • Rivals for the Crown by Kathleen Givens
  • The Religion by Tim Willocks
  • All the Queen's Men: Elizabeth I and her Courtiers by Neville Williams
  • Medicus by Ruth Downie
  • The Independence of Miss Mary Bennett by Colleen McCullough


From the community yard sale:

  • Emperor: The Gods of War by Conn Iggulden
  • Emperor: The Field of Swords by Conn Iggulden
  • Emperor: The Death of Kings by Conn Iggulden
  • Circle of Stones by Anna Lee Waldo


and from PBS:

  • The Courtesan by Diane Haeger


And thats it for me this week. Hope everyone else had a great mailbox!

2 comments:

  1. You found some good books at the FOL sale. Ours was a few weeks ago and I didn't find ANY! I did donate three bags of good books, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to our library sale next weekend and can't wait! You found some great ones for sure!

    I LOVED Courtesan by Haeger...looking forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete