Sunday, March 7, 2010

Suddenly Sunday


Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Muse in the Fog

This week I reviewed Left Behind by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins, read and reviewed Tribulation Force (Book 2 in the Left Behind Series) and finished Nicolae (Left Behind Book 3),. I will be reviewing Nicolae later today. I think I am done with the Left Behind series for awhile after that.

I logged onto Goodreads this week to discover I had won 31 Bond Street by Ellen Horan. I am definitely looking forward to reading and reviewing this one.

Also this week I added a Mr. Linky to Shelf Share Thursday so those who want to participate can link their posts.

I am hoping to get more reading done this week than I did last week. Its been slow going for me lately. Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I like this Suddenly Sunday idea of Svea's, along with your shelshare Thursday. Nice job on 31 Bond Street. It was on the last Amazon Vine Newsletter but I didn't see it until I'd already picked my two book limit. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! I have so been wanting to read 31 Bond Street!

    ReplyDelete