Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekly Acquisitions


It's almost Christmas and you know what that means? Secret Santa exchanges! We are currently in the process of doing one on the Historical Fiction forum at PBS. I got my package from my Secret Santa a few days ago and received Flaunting Extravagant Queen by Jean Plaidy and The King's Fool by Margaret Campbell Barnes as part of my gifts. I also received a laminated bookmark. What great gifts! I can't wait to read them :)



Also on it's way to me from PBS is: Queen of Shadows: A Novel of Isabella, Wife of King Edward II by Edith Felber



I might post a few more reviews this week but this will be my last Weekly Acquisitions post until I return from vacation on the 29th. Hopefully I'll get lots of reading done on the car trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment