Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Acquisitions for this week :)

I had a few wishes granted over at Paperbackswap this week. On their way to me are:
  • The Golden Tulip by Rosalind Laker
  • Melisande by Jean Plaidy
  • The Queen from Provence by Jean Plaidy
  • The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe


I am still patiently waiting for my box of books from Bookcloseouts to arrive. Meanwhile I picked up these this week:
  • O Pioneers by Willa Cather (from Goodwill)
  • The Metamorphosis, In the Penal Colony and Other Stories by Franz Kafka (from Goodwill)
  • Queen of Swords by Sara Donati (from Goodwill)
  • Queen Isabella: Treachery, Adultery, and Murder in Medieval England by Alison Weir (from UBS-Argos Books)
  • Beyond the Glen by Diane Haeger (from UBS-Argos Books)
  • Geisha, a Life by Mineko Iwasaki (on loan from Library)



On my Christmas list for sure (besides books of course) MORE SHELVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment