Sunday, June 5, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog book Review

It has been a pretty relaxing weekend here so far. Yesterday I attended the wedding reception of my friend Jenn whom I've known since fourth grade. I have a wedding to go to next month in Oklahoma for my best friend since preschool. I love weddings and it kind of bums me out I never had one of my own. I got married in the county clerk's office of Clarksville, TN. Today I spent reading and napping. The napping was entirely unintentional but the cat looked so comfortable sleeping next to me he kind of talked me into it :)

This past week I managed to do one review:
I also kicked off my Summer of ARC's and Galleys giveaway which will run all summer. Check out the details here if you missed it.

This coming week:

Monday: The latest and greatest to hit my mailbox
Tuesday: Review of The Borgia Betrayal by Sara Poole
Friday: Review of the Lady's Slipper by Deborah Swift

Coming later this month:

Review of Queen by Right by Anne Easter Smith on June 15th
Review of The Dark Enquiry by Deanna Raybourn on June 17th

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather. I just got back from taking my son out for ice cream. Got to enjoy it while it's here. Summer only lasts about 3 months in Michigan. This is perfect weather to be lazy and read so that is what I am off to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment