Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Acquisitions

I am NOT normally a Black Friday shopper. I am absolutely terrifed to brave crowds like that no matter how good the deal is. This year though my 7th wedding anniversary happened to fall on black friday. We ate at Texas Roadhouse and I just happened to notice that Barnes & Noble which was right across the street, was not really that busy. We went over there and I got these as my anniversary present (plus he renewed my membership card). YAY!

  • Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
  • The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
  • A Separate Country by Robert Hicks
  • The Sisters who would be Queen by Leanda de Lisle
  • The War of the Roses by Alison Weir


Two of these I got at 60% off and the rest of them I got at least 20% off. Thats six books from B&N (5 Hardcovers, 1 Paperback) for $100. Maybe I will rethink this Black Friday thing.....



No comments:

Post a Comment