Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Library Books Reading Challenge

Yes, one more challenge!  This is the Library Books Reading Challenge hosted by Book Dragon's Lair.  The purpose of the challenge is to encourage participants to utilize their library more in 2013 by committing to reading a certain number of books from the library.

 Requirements:

  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • check books out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is
 Levels:

  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18 (this is the level I'll be aiming for)
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50 
 Unless I find a super awesome challenge I just can't resist, this has to be the last one I'll be signing up for this year!  :-)

BOOKS:

1. I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman
2.World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
3.Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

1 comment:

  1. This is my final blog post about the Challenge and I wanted to share a bit about a few of the books I've read so far. How to read fast

    ReplyDelete