Sunday, December 11, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

 Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog Book Review.

Tis' the Season to be busy! I have had a whole lot going on this week!  I posted 3 reviews:

I was interviewed by Jenny @ her blog It's All in the Details.  Thank you Jenny!  It was fun :)

I signed up for my first challenge of 2012: The 2012 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Adam @ Roof Beam Reader.  Not sure how many more I'll sign up for but I'm trying to make 2012 my "minimal obligations" year so probably not too many more.... Also been working on the best of 2011 list and wrap up for the Historical Deeds Challenge.

In case you missed it, the giveaway for The Hypnotist by M.J. Rose (open to US/CAN) ends at midnight tonight so be sure to enter if you haven't.


Also Royal Reviews (where I moonlight as my alter ego Baroness of the Bygone) is hosting the Twelve Days of a Tudor Giveaway for Christmas which starts today and ends on the 22nd.  Stop over there and check it out!


Coming up this week:

My review of The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver. It will be just this one review this week because I have to do the Christmas shopping.  (Haven't even STARTED yet.  I'm a slacker, I know....) Also coming is one MASSIVE mailbox to share on Monday.  Now off to make a toasty beverage and do some laundry...and read of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment