Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog Book Review.

Wow what a busy week!  I posted 4 reviews:
and there are four more coming this week!  This is what's on the schedule:

MON: Mailbox time!
TUES: Review of Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey
WED: Review of Adam & Eve by Sena Jeter Naslund
THU: Review of Eromenos by Melanie McDonald
SAT: Review of I am the Chosen King by Helen Hollick

I have two giveaways going right now so be sure to enter if you haven't.  The first is for a copy of To Die For by Sandra Byrd.  That one is open til Midnight on Friday.

The second is my Summer of ARCs/Galleys giveaway.  I have added my ARC's of Becoming Marie Antoinette and Adam & Eve to this and I will be adding AT LEAST two more titles to choose from before the month is up.  That one is open til midnight on the 31st.

I think this is the best summer I've had for reading ever.  Normally its slower going this time of year but for some reason I've been blazing through books (went from 6% behind on the Goodreads Challenge to 4% ahead!).  If I'm not mistaken school has already started up again in the South.  Up here it doesn't start til 6 September so I get to take the Boy shopping for clothes next week.  He grows out of them so fast now and like a typical boy he rips holes in the knees of his pants within about 2 weeks of me buying them.  I think we went through 20 pairs of jeans last year.  Today I get to look at smaller, cuter clothes as I am off to a baby shower for a friend.  Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment