Tuesday, July 19, 2011

High Summer Read-a-thon!


Next week Michelle at The True Book Addict is hosting a High Summer Read-a-Thon.  I've never done a read-a-thon before and it sounded like fun so I'm going to try it out.  I have been reading like a madwoman anyway but this will give me a chance to put a tiny dent in my TBR or maybe even read some books for the challenges I have signed up for.  I have been so bad about reading those...

This read-a-thon starts July 25th at 12:00 am central time and runs for 1 week.  Sign ups are still open and you can check out the details here.

Can't wait!  I am trying to decide whether I am going to just go with the flow and read whatever or if I am going to make up some ambitious impossible to complete list ahead of time and go from that.  Decisions, decisions.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you with us, Holly! I know I always have that dilemma too. Every time I make an ambitious list of books, I end up disappointing myself. I just always try to remember it's all in fun. I'm honored that mine is your first read-a-thon. =O)

    ReplyDelete