Sunday, May 22, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Svea at Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog.

There hasn't been a whole lot of activity here at Bippity Boppity Book this past week and that is for four reasons:
  1. The weather is warmer and that means its a great time to clean and get the yard looking not so jungle like
  2. Many unexpected changes at my workplace that have caused things to go into a wee bit of an uproar
  3. I have been taking care of our dog Sparky who was hit by a car two weeks ago and broke his back leg in five places. It had to be surgically repaired and he is doing well but taking care of an injured animal is like taking care of an infant (and he keeps accidentally beating the crap out of my legs with his ridiculous looking cone he has to wear).
  4. I have been reading my butt off!
With all that going on I managed to post 1 review this past week: In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson.

This coming week will be a little bit better.

Monday-the weekly reveal of my acquisitions :)

Tuesday I'll be posting my review of Cleopatra Confesses, the YA historical by Carolyn Meyer that is coming out on June 7th.

Thursday my review of my current read, Daughter of Satan by Jean Plaidy will be posted over at Royal Reviews.

Friday I'll be posting my review of Dreams of Joy by Lisa See which is being released on the 31st.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and I hope all my fellow bloggers who are able to attend have a blast at BEA and the Blogger Con. Wish I could be there but couldn't make it happen this year so I will have to live vicariously through other bloggers posts about their experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your pet! Sending good wishes your way that all goes well with the recovery.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed reading Carolyn Meyer - look forward to your review. I went to BEA last year and am sad to not be going this year, it was a great time.

    ReplyDelete