Broke and the Bookish
This week's top Ten is "10 Favorite Love Stories in Books". I am a sucker for a good love story. There are many that I have enjoyed-most recently Joanna and Llewelyn in Here be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman and Oliver and Catrin in The Love Knot by Elizabeth Chadwick. There are only a select few that have stuck with me though. Without further ado, my top 10.......
1. Scarlett and Rhett in Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. Claire and Jamie in Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy in Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
5. Deanna Troi and William Riker in Imzadi by Peter David
6. Lorena Wood & Gus McCrae in Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
7. Julia Grey and Nicholas Brisbane in Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn
8. Marianne & Colonel Brandon in Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
9. Sorcha and Hugh in Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
10. Ron and Hermione in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J K Rowling
And there you have it. My top 10!