Monday, September 13, 2010

Mailbox Monday


This months host for Mailbox Monday is Bermudaonion.

So, I'm participating in yet another TBR reduction challenge which means I'm trying to limit the amount of books I'm getting because they count against me for the challenge. Still I've managed to receive a few good ones recently:

From PBS:
  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
  • The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher by Kate Summerscale


Won from Goodreads:

  • Dexter is Delicious by Jeff Lindsay


I can't wait to read them all! Hope everyone else had plenty in their mailboxes!

10 comments:

  1. Suspicions of Mr Whicher was a very interesting read! Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The all look good! My husband and son would be totally jealous of the Dexter book - they're huge Dexter fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dexter book sounds like a hoot.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a lot of great reviews about The Red Queen! Looks like a good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read Alice I Have Been. And you got these from pbs? I need to start swapping books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'm jealous :) You got some great books!! I've been curious about "The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher" for a while now, looking forward to your review :) Enjoy your new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read good reviews for The Red Queen. Hope you enjoy it and all the other books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great mailbox! I've wanted to read The Red Queen. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dexter but haven't read any of the books yet. Alice I Have Been and The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher sounds good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to read Alice Have I Been! I got turned off of Gregory by The Other Queen, but this series looks good so I may have to revisit her! Thanks for stopping by my Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete