Monday, June 7, 2010

Suddenly Sunday/Mailbox Monday

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by A Muse in the Fog.

Well Sunday just completely got away from me. We took the boy fishing again and I ended up with one measly fish and a mild sunburn. I didn't post many reviews last week just one for Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston. This was mainly because I was completely focused on reading.

That's why this week-starting tomorrow I'll have a review posted every day! Here are the reviews coming down the pipe this week:
TUESDAY: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
WEDNESDAY: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
THURSDAY: Lord of the Flies by William Golding (along with Shelf Share Thursday!)
FRIDAY: The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
SATURDAY: The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber
Guess I better get writing!

BUT before I write til my hand cramps, I must share my mailbox! This week three goodies made their way into my book room, all from PBS:
  • American Pastoral by Philip Roth
  • The Queen's Pawn by Christy English
  • Dreaming the Serpent Spear by Manda Scott


And now off to the writing. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment