Sunday, May 30, 2010

Suddenly Sunday


Suddenly Sunday is hosted by A Muse in the Fog.

Good Morning! I have been a rather busy girl this week and am so thankful I have tomorrow off to relax. I made some updates to the blog this week . I updated my blog roll to include all the awesome blogs I've been following and I went through and put FTC disclosures on all my reviews and labeled them by category so if anyone is looking for reviews for just certain types of books they'll be easier to find. Never thought I'd amass enough reviews to do that but between this year and last there have been over 50! For some reason my followers keep disappearing off the side bar and then reappearing and they popped back on there this week so yay for that!

I also reviewed 4 books this week:

and my first review over at Royal Reviews as Baroness of the Bygone:


I finished Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston and will be reviewing that shortly and am also reviewing 31 Bond Street by Ellen Horan for Royal Reviews and that will be posting on Wednesday.

Hope everyone out is enjoying the beautiful weather. We are taking the boy fishing today and then he and the hubby are going camping in one of the state parks around here. I am such a party pooper when it comes to outdoor activity. I fish but refuse to handle the worm or fish (I am such a wuss) so hubby gets to do all the work and I get to do the fun part :) And as for camping, I had enough of living in a tent when I was deployed to Iraq so forget that! They'll have fun anyway and I'll have peace and quiet here at the house to READ!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of an "outdoor girl" either which frustrates my husband to no end since he would like nothing better than to spend every weekend hiking, biking etc. Hope you get a lot of reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way - I do not touch the worms! I don't mind the outdoor stuff sometimes, but I have to really be in the mood for it. I so envy that you will have quiet time to yourself. Looking forward to your review of Their Eyes Were Watching God - I loved that book.

    ReplyDelete