Sunday, May 2, 2010

Suddenly Sunday


Suddenly Sunday is hosted by A Muse in the Fog.
Hey everyone! I am back from the funeral in NY. I am always a mess at funerals, especially for people I'm close to. My hubby's grandma was a special lady whom I shared a bond with over (what else?) books and love of her grandson. We will miss her very much.
On the car ride to the airport and on the plane rides from Chicago to NY and back again I did manage to get some reading done. I finished two books:

Reviews will be forthcoming on those sometime this week. I also joined another reading challenge on PBS in the Games Forum called month of little books. The goal on this one is to read books that are under 300 pages for the entire month of May. At first I was hesitant to join this one but then I went through my bookshelf and realized I had about 100 books that fit the bill so here's hoping I get a lot of those read. I keep telling myself no more reading challenges but I always end up joining more anyway.

Thats about it for me this week. Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Good luck on your reading challenge for May, and I'm glad you are back. :)

    ReplyDelete