Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update


I am back from my vacation in the Smoky Mountains! Due to a very slow internet connection where I was staying I was not able to post any reviews while I was down there or participate in Suddenly Sunday or Mailbox Monday or do a Shelf Share Thursday post. I plan on getting caught up on everything this week starting with Shelf Share Thursday tomorrow. Also coming by this weekend are reviews on:

  • Soul Harvest (Left Behind Bk 4) by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
  • The Pale Horseman (Saxon Chronicles Bk 2) by Bernard Cornwell
  • The Serpent's Tale (Mistress of the Art of Death Bk 2) by Ariana Franklin
Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring break!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting to read your review of The Pale Horseman. I really enjoyed that series. Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing time in the BEAUTIFUL Smoky mountains!

    ReplyDelete