Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weekly Acquisitions

To make up for last week's dismal mailbox I decided to use some of my stockpile of credits on PBS and order some books. Here is what I got:

  • The Russian Concubine by Kate Furnivall
  • A Question of Guilt: A Novel of Mary Stuart and the Death of Henry Darnley by Julianne Lee
  • Shogun by James Clavell
  • The Samurai's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
  • Night of Many Dreams by Gail Tsukiyama
  • Dreaming Water by Gail Tsukiyama
  • Mystic Quest (Bronze Canticles Bk 2) by Tracy & Laura Hickman
  • Mystic Empire (Bronze Canticles Bk 3) by Tracy & Laura Hickman
  • The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham
  • As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
  • The House of Gentle Men by Kathy Hepinstall
  • Four Spirits by Sena Jeter Naslund
  • The Lost Diary of Don Juan by Douglas Carlton Abrams
  • The 10th Kingdom by Kathryn Wesley
  • Dreamland by Kevin Baker
  • The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
  • The Sixth Wife by Suzannah Dunn



Also from the library UBS:

  • Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland
  • Red River by Lalita Tademy



From Barnes and Noble:

  • Doomwyte by Brian Jacques
  • Honolulu by Alan Brennert


And finally, won from a swap:
  • Grave Goods by Ariana Franklin


I've been so excited to check my mailbox this week because with all coming it pretty much gauranteed I'd find something in there waiting for me every day. I love weeks like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment