Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weekly Acquisitions

I've been quite lucky over at PBS this week and have had all of the following books posted to my wishlist this week:
  • Mistress Anne: The Exceptional Life of Anne Boleyn by Carolly Erickson arrived today!
  • Mary of Nazareth by Marek Halter
  • Dark Angels by Karleen Koen
  • The Looking Glass Wars: ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor
  • The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy
  • The Garden of Ruth by Eva Etzioni-Halevy
  • Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
A lot of biblical historical fiction lately. I am really excited that Mary of Nazareth is on its way to me. I have waited for over a year for this book to be posted to me. I have read Marek Halter's Canaan Trilogy which tells the stories of Sarah, Zipporah and Lilah and enjoyed them immensely so I cannot wait to see if I like MoN as much as I did those.

Bookcloseouts is trying to tempt me once again after that massive order I just placed a couple of weeks ago. For the next 9 days they are taking an additional 50% off all fiction titles (their prices are all already 50-80% of publisher's prices). Anyone who has something besides dust bunnies in the bottom of their piggy bank should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment